One card, right when you need it, for all your credit essentials
From money transfers that give you access to cash from your credit card, to building your credit rating when you manage your finances well, opus has all you need to keep moving.
- Move cash straight into your bank account with a money transfer. Find out more about money transfers
- Protect your credit rating. Check whether you’re eligible for an opus card before you apply with our FastCheck eligibility checker
- Never forget another payment with helpful text alerts
- Manage your account on the go with the opus card app
More handy benefits
- No annual fee
- Your opus card is welcomed at up to 36 million places worldwide – wherever you see the Mastercard logo
- Stay in control of your payments and manage your finances more easily with online health tools for account holders
Check your eligibility
Applying for credit and being turned down can affect your credit score.
And that’s not much help if you’re trying to rebuild your credit rating.
So we think it makes sense that you should be able to check your eligibility before you apply.
That’s where opus FastCheck comes in.
FastCheck matches your answers to a few simple questions to a set of lending conditions. This is called a ‘soft search’.
It then tells you how likely it is that we’ll be able to accept your application for credit.
It’s free and it takes just a few moments to do.
Unlike applying for a card, checking your eligibility with FastCheck doesn’t leave a ‘footprint’ on your credit file.
That’s because it performs what’s called a ‘soft search’. So it protects your credit score.
You’ll be able to see this ‘soft search’ when you check your credit history. Other lenders won’t.
We’ll ask you:
- Your name, address and date of birth
- How long you’ve lived at your current address
- Whether you work and how much you earn.
Including interest rates, charges and cost of borrowing examples.
Manage your account online
Stay in control of your account wherever you are.
- Check your spending
- Make payments
- Go paperless – take a look at your statements online
- Keep your finances on track with our budgeting and repayment tools
- Set up free alerts – when you’re approaching your credit limit or you’ve reached your personal spend limit.
You can also download our free opus mobile app to get started. Head over to the App Store or Google Play and search for ‘opus card’.
Interest for purchases
39.94% p.a (variable)
With a representative
39.9% APR (variable)
Assumed credit limit
The APR applicable to your account will depend on our assessment of your application. Credit only available to over 18s resident in the UK and subject to status.